ABOUT LIVING STONE | MEET OUR TEAM | FRANK TURCHI
Frank is the Vice President and a Superintendent for Living Stone Design + Build. He is in charge of day-to-day communication with trade partners, ordering, scheduling, and job site management. He has extensive technical experience and is often referred to as “MacGyver”. Frank received his degree in Computer Aided Drafting from Ivy Tech, and lives in Asheville with his wife and son.
- What has been your favorite Living Stone project?
- What are your 3 favorite activities to do outside of work?
- Bass Fishing
- Deer hunting
- What values would you defend to the death?
- Personal reputation
- What is your secret talent?
- I am a real life MacGyver, there isn’t a problem I can’t fix!
- What is your favorite Asheville area restaurant?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
“Sean and Frank have done excellent work in the community and have a great reputation so there was no where else we would go but to them when it was time to build our new home”.
– Daren Pinkerton