ABOUT LIVING STONE | MEET OUR TEAM | MOLLY SULLIVAN REEVES
Molly Sullivan Reeves
Molly is the Sales Manager for Living Stone Design + Build and oversees leads, presentations, and client relations. With nearly 20 years of inside sales experience, Molly is the first point-of-contact for Living Stone’s prospective clients. She guides them through the initial process and is there to answer all questions regarding custom building in the mountains.
Molly received her BA in Communications from Asbury University and continues her education with yearly classes through the NC Home Builders Association. She lives in Asheville with her husband, Michael (also a Living Stone team member), and their six children.
- What has been your favorite Living Stone project?
- What are your 3 favorite activities to do outside of work
- Spending time with family
- Attending my children’s sporting events
- Vacationing on the Isle of Palms, SC
- What values would you defend to the death?
- What is your secret talent?
- I am the essential oil queen, my family and co-workers joke that for every ailment, “I have an essential oil for that!”
- What is your favorite Asheville area restaurant?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
- The ability to clone myself