ABOUT LIVING STONE | MEET OUR TEAM | MICHAEL REEVES
Michael is a Safety Manager for Living Stone Design + Build and ensures that all job sites remain safe, clean and regulated for all subcontractors working on the job. Michael studied at the Pennsylvania Culinary Institute, served on the police force, and has extensive OSHA safety training to further his education as a Safety Manager. Michael lives in Asheville with his wife Molly (also a Living Stone team member) and their five children. Michael’s safety program has won recognition at the state level (NCHBA/Builder’s Mutual Safety program of the year 2018 ) as well as the national level (NAHB SAFE award for 2018).
- What has been your favorite Living Stone project?
- What are your 3 favorite activities to do outside of work?
- Shooting firearms
- Spending time with family
- Video Games
- What values would you defend to the death?
- Keeping your word
- What is your secret talent?
- I make an amazing ‘Sweet Potato Monster’ pie! I created this dessert by accident but it’s now a family favorite!
- What is your favorite Asheville area restaurant?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
- Be Batman (including the billions of dollars)