ABOUT LIVING STONE | MEET OUR TEAM | MIKE BATES
Vice President of Construction
Mike is the Vice President of Construction for Living Stone Design + Build and is tasked with overseeing the entirety of the building process, from breaking ground to move in day, Mike is there orchestrating every step. Mike began with Living Stone in 1997 and his many years with the team has honed his invaluable eye for detail and workmanship. Mike is Green Building and Energy Star Certified and continues his learning through yearly OSHA classes. Mike lives in Candler with his wife.
- What has been your favorite Living Stone project?
- Pritchard Hardin Residence
- What are your 3 favorite activities to do outside of work?
- Golf… again
- Spending time with friends
- What values would you defend to the death?
- Work ethic
- What is your secret talent?
- If you have a problem, I can probably fix it!
- What is your favorite Asheville area restaurant?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
- The ability to clone myself
“Mike is a true treasure for us and for all of his clients with Living Stone. He was totally unflappable, he listened and he delivered a quality product on time.”
– Stanlee Stahl