What You Can Expect From Living Stone
To take our clients’ dreams beyond their expectations.
Communication. We will provide you with regular, timely, accurate information, so you can make the critical decisions for an on-time completion and a beyond-expectations result.
Quality. We set out to provide a home that will be a source of pride and comfort for generations. We’re exacting in both craftsmanship and materials—providing the very best of both. And we relentlessly refine our processes as we seek new materials and technology.
Integrity. One of the most important things we build is trust. We make every effort to be transparent about costs. We bid each job accurately and fairly. And our word is our bond.
Value. Your home is probably your family’s single largest investment. We seek to deliver maximum value.
Timeliness. With our unique scheduling matrix, our completion times are typically much faster than our competitors’. Time is money, so we invest your time wisely.
OUR CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Best custom Home Builder of Black Mountain 2011
- Unlimited Licensed Building Contractor
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Accredited Master Builder
- Energy Star Builder/Partner
- Certified Green Professional
- HBH Certified
- MCAD Certified
- Clear Water Contractor
- Lightning Protection Certified
- “Builder of the Year” twice
- President of the Asheville Home Builders Association (AHBA)
- AHBA Board of Directors for five years
- North Carolina Home Builders Association (NCHBA) Build-Pac Chairman
- EPA Certified Lead Renovator
- Recipient of a NCHBA Stars Award 4 years running
- NCHBA Regional Vice President
- Winner of the Parade of Homes “Gold Craftsmanship,” “Viewers Choice” and “Special Projects” awards
- ARC (Architectural Review Committee) for the Village of Cheshire
- American Green TV
- Dream Smart TV